In this prologue, AJ – Alexandria Joy – introduces us to the 10 Degree Shift Model and the idea of making small incremental, compound shifts rather than radical pivots to improve life at work so we can do less and be more. Each of the 10 elements of the 10 Degree Shift impacts us in…
Call to actions are an important part of extracting value from your podcast.
– How should a call to action sound when using the Value for Value Model
– What should i be asking for
– How long should it be
Start getting more value out of your podcast by exchanging value with your audience.
– Podcasts are free monetarily but they are choc full of value
– What is this Value you speak of?
– How to start implementing this
I talk way too long on the different types of shows!
Here is the list to follow along with during the show 😛
- Topic show
- Clip show
- Recycled Content
- List show
All about starting each episode
– Music; what should you use
– Voice overs
– Tips on your intro spiel
This episode is all about what your website needs to have in order to fully support your podcast
– Ensure your podcast is easy to subscribe to all devices
– Show title with SEO in mind
– Make it easy for your audience to contact you
Check out the Blubrry subscribe box here: http://create.blubrry.com/resources/powerpress/advanced-tools-and-options/powerpress-subscribe-shortcode/